History of David Zuidema Inc.
We have been in business for nearly a century!
Since the beginning of David Zuidema Inc. in 1919, the Zuidema septic and cesspool pumping company has been family owned and operated, totaling in four generations of highly qualified, experienced personnel.
During the depression years, a horse-drawn wagon, outfitted with a wine barrel was the “pumper truck”, which carried the company right through WWII. At that time, David Zuidema Inc. served the North Western New Jersey, Midland Park, Rockland and Bergen County areas.
Through the 50s, 60s, and 70s, Korean War veteran Dave Zuidema Jr. carried the company. Modernized equipment came into use, motor pumps were invented, and the company expanded their coverage into Northern New Jersey.
Into the 80s, David Zuidema III took over, expanding the company even further to cover the Commercial & Resturant industry, and adding more trucks and service vehicles to the line-up.
Currently, David Zuidema’s son David Zuidema III oversees the company. Now with 13 pump trucks and 4 service vehicles, David Zuidema Inc. is state licensed in New Jersey, New York State and the five boroughs, providing residential, commercial, restaurant and industrial service for non-hazardous material.
Providing a broad spectrum of services including:
- Cesspool & Septic Tank Pumping
- Cesspool & Septic Tank Cleaning
- Cesspool & Septic Tank Maintenance
- Cesspool & Septic Tank Inspection
Your Local Septic Experts
- Two Way Dispatch Radio
- Family Owned & Operated
- Serving New Jersey Since 1919
- Environmentally Friendly Disposal
- Courteous & Attentive to Your Needs
- 24/7 Emergency Septic & Cesspool Service
- Large Septic Pumping & Maintenance Fleet
- Clean Equipment & Service Representatives